Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Manual and Differential Differential Side Retainer Oil Seal<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Differential Side Retainer Oil Seal documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
DIFFERENTIAL SIDE RETAINER OIL SEAL
MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND DIFFERENTIAL
6. Differential Side Retainer Oil 7) Using the ST, install the differential side retainer
oil seal tapping ST lightly with a hammer.
Seal ST 18675AA000 DIFFERENTIAL OIL SEAL IN-
A: INSPECTION STALLER
Check the differential side retainer oil seal for leak- NOTE:
age of gear oil. If oil leaks, replace the oil seal. Be sure to apply oil to oil seal lip surface.
1) Lift-up the vehicle.
2) Remove the front exhaust pipe and center ex-
haust pipe. (Non-turbo model)
3) Drain the gear oil from oil drain plug.
8) Install the front drive shaft.
9) Install the front exhaust pipe and center exhaust
pipe. (Non-turbo model)
(A) 10) Lower the vehicle.
11) Fill gear oil into the gauge hole.
4) Replace the gasket with new one, and then tight-
en the differential oil drain plug.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo