Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Manual and Differential Speedometer Gear<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Speedometer Gear documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND DIFFERENTIAL
19.Speedometer Gear B: INSTALLATION
1) Install the washer and speedometer shaft, and
A: REMOVAL press fit the new oil seal with ST.
1) Remove the manual transmission assembly ST 899824100 or 499827000PRESS
from vehicle. 40, INSTALLATION, Vehicle Speed Sensor.>
2) Remove the back-up light switch and neutral po- 3) Install the speedometer driven gear and new
3) Remove the transfer case with extension case
4) Remove the transmission case.
5) Remove the vehicle speed sensor. (A) (B)
6) Remove the outer snap ring and pull out speed-
ometer driven gear. Next, remove the oil seal,
speedometer shaft and washer. MT-00301
(A) Outer snap ring
(B) Speedometer driven gear
4) Install the transmission case.
5) Install the transfer case with extension case as-
(A) (B) sembly.
6) Install the back-up light switch and neutral posi-
MT-00301 tion switch.
(A) Outer snap ring 7) Install the manual transmission assembly to ve-
(B) Speedometer driven gear hicle.
Check the speedometer gear, oil seal and speed-
ometer shaft for damage. Replace if damaged.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo