Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Automatic Transmission Air Bleeding of Control Valve<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Air Bleeding of Control Valve documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
AIR BLEEDING OF CONTROL VALVE
18.Air Bleeding of Control Valve
1) Set the select lever to "P" range and apply park-
ing brake, then lift-up the vehicle.
2) Connect the SUBARU Select Monitor to vehicle.
3) Using SUBARU Select Monitor, check that the
DTC is not output.
4) Using SUBARU Select Monitor, check that ATF
temperature is less than 60
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo