Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Automatic Transmission Rear Vehicle Speed Sensor<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Rear Vehicle Speed Sensor documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
REAR VEHICLE SPEED SENSOR
15.Rear Vehicle Speed Sensor B: INSTALLATION
A: REMOVAL 1. NON-TURBO MODEL
1. NON-TURBO MODEL When installing the rear vehicle speed sensor, refer
to "Front Vehicle Speed Sensor."
fer to "Front Vehicle Speed Sensor." 2. TURBO MODEL
2. TURBO MODEL Install in the reverse order of removal.
1) Set the vehicle on a lift. NOTE:
2) Disconnect the ground cable from battery. Replace the O-ring with a new one.
3) Lift-up the vehicle. Tightening torque:
4) Disconnect the rear vehicle speed sensor con- 7 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo