Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Automatic Transmission Torque Converter Clutch Assembly<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Torque Converter Clutch Assembly documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
TORQUE CONVERTER CLUTCH ASSEMBLY
27.Torque Converter Clutch As- B: INSTALLATION
sembly 1) Install the clip to torque converter clutch.
2) Install the oil pump shaft to the torque converter
A: REMOVAL clutch assembly, and then check the clip fits se-
1) Remove the transmission assembly from the ve- curely in its groove.
hicle. and verify the protrusion amount.
2) Extract the torque converter clutch assembly Normal protrusion A:
and oil pump shaft horizontally. 50 -- 55 mm (1.97 -- 2.17 in)
Be careful not to scratch the bushing inside the
oil pump shaft.
4) Holding the torque converter clutch assembly by
hand, carefully install it to the torque converter
clutch case. Be careful not to damage the bushing.
3) Remove the input shaft. Also avoid undue contact between the oil pump
NOTE: shaft bushing and stator shaft portion of the oil
When the torque converter clutch assembly is re- pump cover.
moved, the input shaft will come out. 5) Rotate the oil pump shaft lightly by hand to en-
gage the splines securely. And then, measure the
dimension A by referring to the following figure.
2.7 -- 2.9 mm (0.106 -- 0.114 in)
4) Remove the clip from torque converter clutch as-
(A) Dimension A
6) Install the transmission assembly to vehicle.
Make sure the ring gear is not damaged and that
the protrusion on the edge of the torque converter
clutch is not deformed or otherwise damaged.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo