Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Automatic Transmission Transfer Clutch<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Transfer Clutch documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
29.Transfer Clutch C: DISASSEMBLY
1) Remove the seal ring.
1) Remove the transmission assembly from vehi-
2) Remove the extension case and remove the
transfer clutch assembly.
1) Select the thrust needle bearing.
2) Install the transfer clutch assembly to the case. (A) Seal ring
(B) Rear drive shaft
(A) 2) Using a press and ST, remove the ball bearing.
ST 498077600 REMOVER
(A) Transfer clutch ASSY
(B) Extension case
3) Tighten bolts to secure the case.
3) Using a flat tip screwdriver, remove the snap
Tightening torque: ring, and take out the pressure plate, retaining
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo