Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Clutch System Clutch Switch<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Clutch Switch documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
11.Clutch Switch 2. CLUTCH SWITCH (WITH STARTER IN-
1) Fully depress the clutch pedal.
1) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2) Remove the instrument panel lower cover. 2) Install the clutch pedal plate and clutch switch so
that the gap between them is 3 -- 3.5 mm (0.12 --
3) Disconnect the connector from clutch start
0.14 in), and then tighten the lock nut.
4) Remove the clutch start switch. Tightening torque:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo