Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Clutch System Master Cylinder<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Master Cylinder documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
6. Master Cylinder B: INSTALLATION
1) Install the master cylinder to body, and install the
A: REMOVAL clutch pipe to master cylinder.
1) Thoroughly drain the brake fluid from reservoir
2) Remove the snap pin, clevis pin and separate Check that the pipe is routed properly.
the push rod of master cylinder from clutch pedal. Tightening torque:
T1: 15 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo