Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Control Systems Select Cable<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Select Cable documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
5. Select Cable 9) Disconnect the select cable from range select le-
ver, and then remove the cable bracket.
1) Set the vehicle on a lift.
2) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
3) Prior to removal, set the lever to "N" range.
4) Lift-up the vehicle.
5) Remove the front and center exhaust pipe.
Turbo model (B) (A)
(A) Adjusting nuts
6) Remove the heat shield cover. (If equipped)
(B) Cable bracket
7) Remove the snap pin from range select lever.
10) Remove the select cable from plate assembly.
(D) (A) B: INSTALLATION
1) Install the select cable to plate assembly.
(B) 18 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo