Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Forester 1999-2004 Approved Subaru Forester 2004 3 - Transmission Control Systems Select Lever<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download Select Lever documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
4. Select Lever B: INSTALLATION
1) Mount the select lever onto the vehicle body.
A: REMOVAL 2) Tighten the four bolts to install the select lever to
1) Set the vehicle on a lift. vehicle body, then connect the connector.
2) Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
3) Move the select lever to "N" range. Tightening torque:
4) Lift-up the vehicle. 13 N
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo