Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual BODY SECTION Body and Exterior MSA5TCD00L15949<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L15949 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
5-1 [W1C0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
2. Fuel Flap
C: ADJUSTMENT 2. Fuel Flap
Up-down adjustment: A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
Make up-and-down adjustment of striker only
when hood does not properly contact buffer or 1. FUEL FLAP
hood is not flush with fender, or when release cable 1) Remove bolts which hold hinge to vehicle body
does not properly operate. Adjustment can be and disconnect tether from fuel flap. Detach fuel
made by adjusting the stroke length of striker after flap and hinge as a unit.
hood lock assembly mounting screws are
B5M0752 2) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Make sure the clearance between fuel flap and
vehicle body is equal at all points.
2. FUEL FLAP OPENER
1) Remove driver's seat and rear seat cushion.
2) Turn over the floor mat (driver's side).
3) Remove all clips which hold cable.
4) Disconnect cable from pull handle.
5) Detach pull handle by removing bolts.
6) Detach fuel lock holder by turning it.
7) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
After installing opener cable, ensure it moves
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo