Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual BODY SECTION Body and Exterior MSA5TCD00L15951<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L15951 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
5-1 [W4A1] SERVICE PROCEDURE
4. Rear Bumper
4. Rear Bumper 4) Remove two nuts of both sides and then detach
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. SEDAN BODY
1) Remove bolts and clips.
5) Remove eight clips and then disconnect upper
beam (A) from bumper face (B).
6) Remove resin beam.
2) Remove clips and then detach trunk rear trim.
7) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
3) Remove hook (A) and then turn over the trunk
side trim of the rear portion.
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W4A2] 5-1
4. Rear Bumper
CAUTION: 4) Turn over the rear quarter lower trim of the rear
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo