Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual BODY SECTION Body and Exterior MSA5TCD00L15956<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L15956 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W9A0] 5-1
9. Mud Guard
8. Front Fender 9. Mud Guard
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1) Disconnect ground cable from battery. 1) Jack-up vehicle and remove tire.
2) Remove mud guard. 2) Remove screws and clips. Move mud guard
3) Remove headlight. toward the center of the body and remove mud
4) Remove front bumper face.
5) Remove side sill protector.
6) Remove attaching bolt then remove fender.
Be careful not to scratch body panels with
fender edges when removing it.
3) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Only use new nuts and clips.
7) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Check for alignment of front fender with hood and
front door with front fender at all points. Adjust, if
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo