Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual BODY SECTION Doors and Windows MSA5TCD00L15984<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L15984 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
5-2 [W6A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
6. Rear Gate Glass
6. Rear Gate Glass 3) Install glass in same manner as windshield.
A: REMOVAL After setting locator and fastener in position, lightly
1) Remove rear wiper motor. close contact with mating part surface.
2) Disconnect connector from rear defogger termi-
3) Remove glass in the same manner as in wind-
A matching pin is cemented to corners of glass on
compartment side. Use a piano wire when cutting
B: INSTALLATION S5M0209A
1) Install a new rubber strip by aligning it with the 4) About one hour after installation, test for water
end of the gate glass. leakage. Leave vehicle for 24 hours before using
5) Connect rear defogger connections.
6) Install rear gate trim and rear wiper.
2) Fit fastener (A) in window frame flange at loca-
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo