Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual BODY SECTION Supplemental Restraint System MSA5TCD00L16012<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L16012 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W4A0] 5-5
4. Main Harness
4. Main Harness 8) Disconnect front sub sensor connector (blue)
from airbag main harness.
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1) Turn ignition switch off.
2) Disconnect ground cable from battery and wait
for at least 20 seconds before starting work.
3) Remove lower cover.
4) Disconnect airbag connector (AB3) and (AB8)
below steering column.
Do not reconnect airbag connector at steering
column until main harness are securely re-in-
9) Detach clips from steering support beam and
5) Remove instrument panel.
6) Disconnect connector from airbag control mod-
10) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
7) Disconnect body harness connector (B31) from
airbag connector (AB1) located in front pillar lower
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo