Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual BODY SECTION Supplemental Restraint System MSA5TCD00L16016<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L16016 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
5-5 [W8A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
8. Combination Switch
6) Remove two TORX nuts and then detach side 8. Combination Switch
airbag sensor (A) while disconnecting connector.
1) Turn ignition switch off.
2) Disconnect ground cable from battery and wait
for at least 20 seconds before starting work.
3) Remove lower cover.
Disconnect airbag connector (AB3) and (AB8)
below steering column.
Do not reconnect airbag connector at steering
column until combination switch is securely re-
7) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Discard the used TORX nuts. Use new TORX
nuts when installation.
4) Disconnect combination switch connectors
from body harness connector.
5) Set front wheels in straight ahead position.
Using T30 TORX bit, remove two TORX bolts.
6) Disconnect airbag connector on back of airbag
module. Remove airbag
module, and place it with pad side facing upward.
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W8C0] 5-5
8. Combination Switch
7) Using steering puller, remove steering wheel. C: INSTALLATION
Do not allow connector to interfere when Failure to do this might damage roll connector.
removing steering wheel.
1) Before installing combination switch, check to
ensure that combination switch is off and front
wheels are set in the straight ahead position.
2) Install column cover and center roll connector.
3) Install steering wheel in neutral position. Care-
fully insert roll connector pin (A) into hole on steer-
If steering wheel angle requires fine adjustment,
8) Remove steering column covers.
9) Removing three retaining screws, remove com-
4) Install airbag module and lower cover in the
reverse order of removal.
1. CENTERING ROLL CONNECTOR
Before installing steering wheel, make sure to cen-
ter roll connector built into combination switch.
1) Make sure that front wheels are positioned
2) Install steering gearbox, steering shaft and
combination switch properly. Turn roll connector
pin (A) clockwise until it stops.
3) Then, back off roll connector pin (A) approxi-
mately 2.65 turns until " " marks aligned.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo