Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual BODY SECTION Seats, Seat Belts and Interior MSA5TCD00L15999<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L15999 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W2A1] 5-3
2. Rear Seat
4) Secure the front of seat using inward and out- 2. Rear Seat
ward bolts (A) and (B) in that order.
5) Move seat all the way forward. A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
6) Secure the rear of seat using inward and out-
ward bolts (C) and (D). 1. SEDAN BODY
CAUTION: 1) Remove bolts.
Check that all lock plate pawls are completely
and equally inserted into the holes in the slide
rail brackets. (Conventional seat)
2) Slightly raise front of cushion while pushing
down on cushion in the direction of "A". With cush-
ion held in that position, move it forward until it is
7) Connect connector under the seat. unhooked.
8) Connect side airbag connector. (Side airbag
9) After installation, ensure that all mechanisms
operate properly and lock.
10) If any mechanism does not function properly,
loosen bolts (C) and (D), slide seat as required,
insert all lock plate pawls into holes in slide rail
brackets, and tighten bolts (C) and (D) in that
order. (Conventional seat)
11) Install bolt cover on rear end of slide rail.
12) Install headrest on backrest.
Tighten bolts in the designated order. 3) Remove bolts securing lower portion of back-
rest and then open the center trunk through lid.
5-3 [W2A2] SERVICE PROCEDURE
2. Rear Seat
4) Lift rear seat backrest in direction "B" until it is 2) Remove bolts, then remove cushion.
3) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
5) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
3. BACKREST (WAGON BODY)
NOTE: 1) Raise the cushion.
When installing backrest, secure two wires to their 2) Remove clips (A), then remove mat (B).
respective vehicle body hooks. These wires are
located on both sides of upper portion of backrest.
G5M0348 3) Remove bolts and nut, then detach backrest.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo