Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual GENERAL INFORMATION SECTION Periodic Maintenance Services MSA5TCD00L41439<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L41439 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES [G6A2] 1-5
6. Replace Engine Coolant and Inspect Cooling System, Hoses and Connections
6. Replace Engine Coolant and
Inspect Cooling System, Hoses
[Number of months or km (miles), whichever occurs first]
Months 3 7.5 15 22.5 30 37.5 45 52.5 60 67.5 75 82.5 90 97.5 105 112.5 120
4.8 12 24 36 48 60 72 84 96 108 120 132 144 156 168 180 192
3 7.5 15 22.5 30 37.5 45 52.5 60 67.5 75 82.5 90 97.5 105 112.5 120
P P P P
A: REPLACEMENT Coolant capacity (fill up to "FULL" level)
1. REPLACEMENT OF COOLANT Approx. 6.8 (7.2 US qt, 6.0 Imp qt)
WARNING: AT model:
The radiator is of the pressurized type. Do Approx. 6.7 (7.1 US qt, 5.9 Imp qt)
not attempt to open the radiator cap immedi-
ately after the engine has been stopped. CAUTION:
The SUBARU Genuine Coolant containing
1) Lift up the vehicle. anti-freeze and anti-rust agents is especially
2) Remove under cover. made for SUBARU engine, which has an alu-
3) Place a container under drain pipe. minum crankcase. Always use SUBARU
4) Loosen and remove drain screw (A) to drain Genuine Coolant, since other coolant may
engine coolant into container. cause corrosion.
9) Securely install radiator cap.
10)Run engine for more than five minutes at
2,000 to 3,000 rpm. (Run engine until radiator
becomes hot in order to purge air trapped in
11)Stop engine and wait until coolant tempera-
ture lowers. Then open radiator cap to check
coolant level and add coolant up to radiator fill-
er neck. Next, add coolant into reservoir tank up
to "FULL" level.
12)After adding coolant, securely install radia-
B1H0448A tor and reservoir tank caps.
5) For quick draining, open radiator cap. 2. RELATIONSHIP OF SUBARU COOLANT
CONCENTRATION AND FREEZING TEM-
Be careful not to spill coolant on the floor. The concentration and safe operating tempera-
6) Drain coolant from reservoir tank. ture of the SUBARU coolant is shown in the dia-
7) Tighten radiator drain screw securely after gram. Measuring the temperature and specific
draining coolant. gravity of the coolant will provide this informa-
8) Slowly pour prepared coolant from radiator tion.
filler port to neck of filler, then pour into reservoir [Example]
tank up to "FULL" level. If the coolant temperature is 25
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo