Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual GENERAL INFORMATION SECTION Pre Delivery Inspection MSA5TCD00L17404<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17404 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
1-4 [G2A0] PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION
2. Pre-road Test Inspection
2. Pre-road Test Inspection 2) Release the lock by pushing the lock lever
(A) while pushing the hood down with slight
A: FUSES pressure.
CHECK POINTS Hold the hood open with the stay.
1. Fuse installation Check the way the safety lock mechanism is re-
2. Spare fuse leased and that the hood opens and closes
without any abnormal noise and does not con-
Fuse as shown in figure is disconnected to tact the body.
avoid discharging the battery.
Insert fuse (15A) (A) in the main fuse box inside
the engine compartment.
Use fuse indicated by arrow in figure.
3) Remove the stay and lower the hood until it
approaches about 10 cm (3.9 in) from the
S1H0055B closed position and let it drop. After closing the
hood, be sure the hood is securely locked.
B: HOOD OPERATION 4) Confirm by repeating the above steps be-
ginning with the first one, two or three times.
1. Operation of hood release and lock 2. CHECK THE INSTALLATION OF HOOD
2. Condition of lock After having closed the hood, ensure the hood
3. Fitting of hood fits properly.
1. CHECK THE OPENING, CLOSING AND
LOCKING OF HOOD
1) Pull the hood lock release knob (A) in the
passenger compartment. (The hood will lift a
Check if the cable moves easily and lightly with-
D The clearance between the hood and front
fender is uniform.
D The hood's front end is parallel with the front
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo