Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual GENERAL INFORMATION SECTION Pre Delivery Inspection MSA5TCD00L17406<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17406 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION [G2C2] 1-4
2. Pre-road Test Inspection
D The slope of hood is the same as the parts of 2. CHECK THE OPERATION OF DOOR
body surrounding it. LOCKS
D The hood and weatherstrip stick fast to each 1) Close the door completely, lock it with the
other. key plate and pull the all outside door handles
to ensure the door does not open.
C: DOOR, DOOR LOCK AND POWER
WINDOW OPERATION NOTE:
D Do not pull the outside door handle with
CHECK POINTS greater force than necessary.
1. Door "Open-close" operation D While inspecting the door and lock, check the
2. Operation of door release and lock lock in the rear part of the door and the door
3. Loose or damaged parts striker attached to the pillar.
4. Position of door window glass
5. Operation of power window switches
6. Power door locking operation
7. Operation of child safety locks
1. CHECK THE OPENING AND CLOSING OF
DOORS AND REAR GATE
1) First open the door completely and then
close it fully by operating the inside door handle
from the driver's seat.
2) Repeat the preceding step two or three
times to see how the door opens and closes.
Pay attention to the operating effort, any abnor- B1H0034A
mal noise and positive operation.
3) Operate the outside door handle from the 2) Again operate the key plate to ensure the
outside and check how the door opens and door unlocks.
closes. Also, check that there is a uniform clear- NOTE:
ance between the door and vehicle body with- Replace the lock cylinder if it malfunctions.
out any grade difference. When the door lock seems to be operating
NOTE: slowly, lubricate the moving parts with grease or
D To examine the closed state and sinking of oil.
the door, observe from the front right-hand door. 3) Vehicles with manual door locks:
D If the striker drags during opening when the Sit in the driver seat, close the door completely,
outside door handle is pulled, adjust by relocat- and move the lock lever to the lock position.
ing the striker. Then, pull the inside door handle to ensure the
door will not open.
4) Vehicles with power door locks:
Sit in the driver seat, close the driver's door
completely, and place the door lock knob (A) to
the lock position. Then pull the all inside door
handles (B) to ensure that the all doors will not
For other doors, place the lock levers to the lock
positions and then pull the inside door handles
to ensure that the doors will not open.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo