Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual GENERAL INFORMATION SECTION Pre Delivery Inspection MSA5TCD00L17407<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17407 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
1-4 [G2C3] PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION
2. Pre-road Test Inspection
3. CHECK THE LOOSENESS OF DOORS 2) Close the rear doors completely.
3) Check that the lock levers of the rear doors
1) Open and close the door two or three times are in the unlock positions. Then, pull the inside
with a somewhat strong force. door handles of the rear doors to ensure that the
2) Check the bolts or screws securing the door doors will not open.
hinge, lock and striker for looseness. Retighten 4) Next, pull the outside door handles of the
loose ones to the specified tightening torque. rear doors to ensure that the doors will open.
4. CHECK THE OPERATION OF POWER 5) Repeat the above steps two or three times.
D: TRUNK LID, REAR GATE AND FUEL
1) Depress the power window switches to fully
open the windows.
2) Pull up the power window switches to fully CHECK POINTS
close the windows. 1. Trunk lid, rear gate and fuel lid "open-
3) Repeat the above steps beginning with the close" operation
first one, two or three times to see how the win- 2. Operation of trunk lid and rear gate
dows open and close. (release and lock)
3. Fitting of trunk lid, rear gate and fuel
5. CHECK THE OPERATION OF POWER
DOOR LOCK lid
4. Operation of trunk lid opener cansel
1) Close the door completely. lever
2) Operate the door lock switches on the front
both side doors to lock and check that all the E: SEAT ADJUSTER AND SEAT
doors are locked. BELTS
3) Operate the door lock switches on the front
both side doors to unlock and check that all the CHECK POINTS
doors are unlocked. 1. Front and rear seats, and their facing
4) Repeat the above steps two or three times. materials
2. Front seat operation
6. CHECK THE OPERATION OF CHILD 3. Rear seat folding operation
SAFETY LOCKS 4. Seat belts and their fit
1) Set the child safety lock (A) on both rear 1. MANUAL THREE-POINT TYPE
doors to the lock positions (B).
The seat belt warning light on the combination
meter comes on for approximately six seconds
with the ignition switch "ON".
And the warning chime sounds if the driver's
seat belt is not fastened.
Make sure that the warning system works nor-
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo