Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual GENERAL INFORMATION SECTION Pre Delivery Inspection MSA5TCD00L17423<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17423 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
1-4 [G2S0] PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION
2. Pre-road Test Inspection
Recommended cluth fluid: 4) Press the "UNLOCK/DISARM" button on the
FMVSS No. 116, fresh DOT 3 or DOT 4 transmitter momentarily once and check if the
brake fluid driver's door is unlocked, the horn chirps twice
and the dome light illuminates.
S: AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
1. A/C compressor connector connec-
5) Press the "UNLOCK/DISARM" button on the
transmitter momentarily once again and check
if all the doors including the rear gate on wagon
H1H0471A are unlocked.
6) Press the "LOCK/ARM" button on the trans-
mitter a little bit of time (approx. 1.5 sec.) and
T: KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM check if a panicking condition occurs; the horn
CHECK POINTS sounds continuously. Also, check if that condi-
1. Front right, front left, rear right and tion lasts for 30 seconds or until any button of
rear left door locking operation the transmitter is pressed.
2. Rear gate locking operation 7) Press the "LOCK/ARM" button on the trans-
1) Open all the door windows fully. mitter momentarily once with one of the doors
2) Remove the key from the ignition switch and including the rear gate (wagon) open and
close all the doors including rear gate (wagon). check if the horn chirps three times to warn of
3) Press the "LOCK/ARM" button on the trans- a door ajar. Then, bring all doors including the
mitter momentarily once and check if all the rear gate (wagon) in closed condition and
doors are locked and the horn chirps once. check if all the doors are locked and the horn
8) Press the "LOCK" side of the power door
locking switch with any one of the doors includ-
ing the rear gate (wagon) open. Then, bring all
the doors including the rear gate (wagon) in the
closed condition and check if all the doors are
locked and the horn chirps once.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo