Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual GENERAL INFORMATION SECTION Pre Delivery Inspection MSA5TCD00L17424<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17424 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION [G2U0] 1-4
2. Pre-road Test Inspection
the parking lights flash twice, the dome light illu-
minates and the security indicator light goes off
to ensure that the system has been brought into
the disarming state.
U: SECURITY SYSTEM
CHECK POINTS B1H0306
1. Front right, front left, rear right and
rear left door switches 5) Press the "UNLOCK/DISARM" button on the
2. Rear gate switch transmitter momentarily once again and check
3. Impact sensor if all the doors including the rear gate on wagon
1) Open all the door windows fully.
6) Press the "LOCK/ARM" button on the trans-
2) Remove the key from the ignition switch and
mitter a little bit of time (approx. 1.5 sec.) and
close all the doors including rear gate (wagon).
check if a panicking condition occurs; the horn
3) Press the "LOCK/ARM" button on the trans-
sounds continuously, the parking lights flash
mitter momentarily once and check if all the
and the security indicator light flashes rapidly.
doors are locked, the horn chirps once, the
Also, check if that condition lasts for 30 se-
parking lights flash once and the security indi-
conds or until any button of the transmitter is
cator light flashes slowly to ensure that the se-
curity system has been brought into the arming
7) Press the "LOCK/ARM" button on the trans-
mitter momentarily once with one of the doors
including the rear gate (wagon) open and
check if the horn chirps three times to warn of
a door ajar. Then, bring all doors including the
rear gate (wagon) in closed condition and
check if the arming condition is brought about;
all the doors are locked, the horn chirps once
and the parking lights flash once.
8) Press the "LOCK" side of the power door
locking switch with any one of the doors includ-
ing the rear gate (wagon) open. Then, bring all
the doors including the rear gate (wagon) in the
B1H0307 closed condition and check if all the doors are
locked, the horn chirps once and the parking
4) Press the "UNLOCK/DISARM" button on the lights flash once to ensure that the security sys-
transmitter momentarily once and check if the tem has been brought into the arming state.
driver's door is unlocked, the horn chirps twice,
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo