Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual ENGINE SECTION Engine Cooling System MSA5TCD00L16143<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L16143 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
2-5 [W4A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
4. Radiator Cap
4. Radiator Cap 5. Radiator Main Fan and Fan
A: INSPECTION Motor
1) Attach radiator cap to tester. A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1) Disconnect battery ground cable.
2) Increase pressure until tester gauge pointer G6M0095
stops. Radiator cap is functioning properly if it
holds the service limit pressure for five to six sec- 2) Lift-up the vehicle.
onds. 3) Remove under cover.
93 -- 123 kPa (0.95 -- 1.25 kg/cm2, 14 --
Service limit pressure:
83 kPa (0.85 kg/cm2, 12 psi)
Be sure to remove foreign matter and rust from
the cap in advance otherwise, results of pres-
sure test will be incorrect.
4) Disconnect connector of main fan motor.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo