Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual ENGINE SECTION Engine Cooling System MSA5TCD00L16148<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L16148 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W9B1] 2-5
9. Engine Coolant
9. Engine Coolant 2) Fill engine coolant into reservoir tank up to
A: DRAINING OF ENGINE
1) Lift-up the vehicle.
2) Remove under cover.
3) Attach radiator cap and reservoir tank cap prop-
4) Warm-up engine completely for more than five
B2M2920 minutes at 2,000 to 3,000 rpm.
5) If engine coolant level drops in radiator, add
3) Remove drain cock to drain engine coolant into engine coolant to filler neck position.
container. 6) If engine coolant level drops from upper level of
NOTE: reservoir tank, add engine coolant to upper level.
Remove radiator cap so that engine coolant will 7) Attach radiator cap and reservoir tank cap prop-
drain faster. erly.
1. RELATIONSHIP OF SUBARU COOLANT
CONCENTRATION AND FREEZING
The concentration and safe operating temperature
of the SUBARU coolant is shown in the diagram.
Measuring the temperature and specific gravity of
the coolant will provide this information.
B: FILLING OF ENGINE COOLANT
1) Fill engine coolant into radiator up to filler neck
Coolant capacity (fill up to "FULL" level):
Approx. 6.4 (6.8 US qt, 5.6 Imp qt)
Approx. 6.3 (6.7 US qt, 5.5 Imp qt)
The SUBARU Genuine Coolant containing anti-
freeze and anti-rust agents is especially made
for SUBARU engine, which has an aluminum
crankcase. Always use SUBARU Genuine
Coolant, since other coolant may cause corro-
2-5 [W9B2] SERVICE PROCEDURE
9. Engine Coolant
If the coolant temperature is 25
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo