Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual ENGINE SECTION Engine and Transmission Mounting System MSA5TCD00L16700<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L16700 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W2B0] 2-11
21) Install air intake duct and cleaner case. 2. Transmission
A: GENERAL PRECAUTION
1) Remove or install transmission in an area
where chain hoists, lifting devices, etc. are avail-
able for ready use.
2) Be sure not to damage coated surfaces of body
panels with tools or stain seats and windows with
coolant or oil. Place a cover over fenders, as
required, for protection.
3) Prior to starting work, prepare the following:
Service tools, clean cloth, containers to catch cool-
ant and oil, wire ropes, chain hoist, transmission
22) Install under cover. jacks, etc.
23) Install battery in the vehicle, and connect 4) Lift-up or lower the vehicle when necessary.
cables. Make sure to support the correct positions.
25) Check ATF level and correct if necessary. (AT B: REMOVAL
1) Open front hood fully, and support with stay.
26) Charge A/C system with refrigerant. 2) Disconnect battery ground terminal.
3) Remove air intake duct and cleaner case.
27) Remove front hood stay, and close front hood.
28) Take off the vehicle from lift arms.
4) Remove air cleaner case stay.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo