Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual ENGINE SECTION Engine MSA5TCD00L16123<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L16123 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
2-3 [W5C3] SERVICE PROCEDURE
6. Cylinder Head
3. RELATED PARTS 6. Cylinder Head
1) Adjust the valve clearance. A: REMOVAL
2) Install rocker cover and connect PCV hose. 1. RELATED PARTS
3) Install timing belt.
1) Remove intake manifold.
2) Remove bolt which installs A/C compressor
bracket on cylinder head. (With A/C model)
3) Remove camshafts.
2. CYLINDER HEAD
1) Remove oil level gauge guide attaching bolt
(left hand only) and oil level gauge guide.
2) Remove cylinder head bolts in alphabetical
sequence shown in figure.
Leave bolts (a) and (c) engaged by three or four
threads to prevent cylinder head from falling.
3) While tapping cylinder head with a plastic
hammer, separate it from cylinder block.
4) Remove bolts (a) and (b) to remove cylinder
5) Remove cylinder head gasket.
Do not scratch the mating surface of cylinder
head and cylinder block.
6) Similarly, remove right side cylinder head.
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W6C1] 2-3
6. Cylinder Head
B: DISASSEMBLY C: INSPECTION AND
1) Place cylinder head on ST. REPLACEMENT
ST 498267800 CYLINDER HEAD TABLE 1. CYLINDER HEAD
2) Set ST on valve spring. Compress valve spring
and remove the valve spring retainer key. Remove 1) Make sure that no crack or other damage
each valve and valve spring. exists. In addition to visual inspection, inspect
ST 499718000 VALVE SPRING REMOVER important areas by means of red lead check.
Also make sure that gasket installing surface
CAUTION: shows no trace of gas and water leaks.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo