Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual ELECTRICAL SECTION Body Electrical System MSA5TCD00L16046<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L16046 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
6-2 [W7B0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
8. Combination Meter
B: REPAIR 8. Combination Meter
1) Clean broken wire and its surrounding area. A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
2) Cut off slit on (used) thin film by 0.5 mm (0.020
in) width and 10 mm (0.39 in) length. 1) Move steering wheel to most down position.
3) Place the slit on glass along the broken wire, 2) Remove front cover (A) and switch panel (B)
and deposit conductive silver composition while disconnecting connector.
(DUPONT No. 4817) on the broken portion. 3) Remove two screws (C) and then remove cen-
ter panel (D) while disconnecting connector.
4) Remove screws which secure visor and
remove visor (E) while disconnecting connector.
4) Dry out the deposited portion.
5) Inspect the repaired wire for continuity.
5) Remove screws which secure combination
meter, and pull combination meter out.
6) Disconnect connector from top of combination
7) Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
When installing combination meter, be sure to
connect connectors to top of combination
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W8C0] 6-2
8. Combination Meter
B: BULB REPLACEMENT C: DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo