Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM MSA5TCD00L17584<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17584 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
4-7 [W12B0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
13. Receiver Drier
6) Remove the two bolts which secure condenser. 13. Receiver Drier
While lifting condenser, remove it through space
between radiator and radiator panel. A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1) Disconnect battery negative terminal.
2) Discharge refrigerant using refrigerant recovery
3) Disconnect pressure switch harness (A).
4) Disconnect pipes (B).
5) Remove mounting bolt (C) and remove receiver
The receiver drier contains a desiccant. Be
sure to put a blind plug in the detached
receiver drier to protect it from moisture.
7) The condenser should be installed in the
reverse order in which it was removed.
When installing the condenser, pay attention to the
Before connecting the pipe, be sure to apply oil
to the periphery of O-ring.
After installing condenser, ensure that guide (A) on
lower side of condenser is inserted into hole in
radiator panel. Tighten attaching bolts.
6) Install the receiver drier in the reverse order of
7) Charge refrigerant.
8) Charge refrigerant.
1) Make sure the condenser fins are free from
dust and insects. If the fins are clogged, clean by
blowing air or water through them.
To prevent dust and water from getting into the
condenser, this work must be done when the con-
denser is installed in an actual vehicle.
2) Check the condenser to see if it shows any sign
of oil. Should oil ooze or gas leak from the con-
denser replace it with a new one.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo