Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM MSA5TCD00L17585<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17585 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W14B0] 4-7
14. Intake Unit with Evaporator
14. Intake Unit with Evaporator B: DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION 1) Remove resistor assembly (A) and remove
thermo control amplifier (B) from intake unit case.
1) Disconnect battery negative terminal. 2) Remove some screws and clips then separate
2) Discharge refrigerant using refrigerant recovery intake unit case.
3) Remove bolt then disconnect discharge pipe
and suction pipe.
4) Remove glove box.
5) Disconnect the harness connector from intake
6) Disconnect drain hose.
7) Remove intake unit mounting bolt and nut.
3) Remove the block expansion valve (A) from
8) Install the intake unit in the reverse order of
9) Charge refrigerant.
4) Check to see if the evaporator fins are clogged.
If they are, clean them with compressed air.
Water must never be used to clean the evapo-
5) Check parts that have been removed for cracks
or scratches, and repair or replace them with new
ones, if necessary.
6) Reassemble the intake unit in the reverse order
Confirm that the O-ring is inserted in the specified
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo