Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION BRAKES MSA5TCD00L17540<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17540 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W6B0] 4-4
6. Brake Booster
3) Press the pawl and install the piston retainer 6. Brake Booster
into the master cylinder.
1) Remove or disconnect the following parts at
(1) Disconnect connector for brake fluid level
(2) Remove brake pipes from master cylinder.
(3) Remove master cylinder installing nuts.
(4) Disconnect vacuum hose from brake
2) Remove the following parts from the pedal
4) Install seal to reservoir tank. (1) Snap pin and clevis pin
(2) Four brake booster installing nuts
3) Remove brake booster while shunning brake
B: HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
1) Be careful not to drop brake booster. Brake
booster should be discarded if it has been
2) Use special care when handling operating rod.
If excessive force is applied to operating rod, suf-
ficient to cause a change in the angle in excess of
5) Install pin with drift pins which secures reservoir
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo