Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION BRAKES MSA5TCD00L17544<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17544 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
4-4 [W10A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
10. Air Bleeding
8) Roll up floor mat and remove clamps. 10. Air Bleeding
A: GENERAL RULES FOR
1) Start with the brakes (wheels) connecting to the
secondary chamber of the master cylinder.
2) The time interval between two brake pedal
operations (from the time when the pedal is
released to the time when it is depressed another
time) shall be approximately 3 seconds.
3) The air bleeder on each brake shall be released
for 1 to 2 seconds.
9) Remove equalizer cover.
10) Remove inner cable end from equalizer. B: BLEEDING PROCEDURE
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo