Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION STEERING SYSTEM MSA5TCD00L17521<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17521 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W5A0] 4-3
5. Pipe Assembly (Power Steering System)
2) Install gasket on valve assembly. Insert valve 5. Pipe Assembly (Power
assembly into place while facing rack teeth toward
pinion. Steering System)
CAUTION: A: REMOVAL
Be sure to use a new gasket.
1) Disconnect battery minus terminal.
NOTE: 2) Lift vehicle and remove jack-up plate.
Do not allow packing to be caught when installing
S4M0155A 3) Remove one pipe joint at the center of gearbox,
and connect vinyl hose to pipe and joint. Discharge
3) Tighten bolts alternately to secure valve assem- fluid by turning steering wheel fully clockwise and
bly. counterclockwise. Discharge fluid similarly from
Tightening torque: the other pipe.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo