Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION STEERING SYSTEM MSA5TCD00L17522<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17522 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W6A0] 4-3
6. Oil Pump (Power Steering System)
6. Oil Pump (Power Steering 7) Place oil pump bracket in a vise, remove two
bolts from the front side of oil pump.
A: REMOVAL Do not place oil pump bracket directly in the
1) Remove ground cable from battery. vise; use soft pads and hold oil pump lightly to
2) Remove pulley belt cover bracket. protect the pump.
3) Loosen lock bolt and slider bolt and remove
power steering pump drive V-belt.
8) Remove socket from oil pump.
4) Disconnect connector from power steering
5) Disconnect pipe C and suction hose from oil
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo