Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION STEERING SYSTEM MSA5TCD00L17524<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17524 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
4-3 [W8A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
8. Power Steering Fluid
8. Power Steering Fluid Then lower the vehicle, and idle the engine.
8) Continue to turn steering wheel from lock to
A: RECOMMENDED POWER lock until bubbles stop appearing and change of
STEERING FLUID AND AIR the fluid level is within 3 mm (0.12 in).
9) In case the following happens, leave it about
BLEEDING half an hour and then do step 8) again.
Recommended power steering fluid Manufacturer
(1) The fluid level changes over 3 mm (0.12 in).
(2) Bubbles remain on the upper surface of the
(3) Grinding noise is generated from oil pump.
CASTROL 10) Check the fluid leakage at flare nuts after turn-
DEXRON IIE or III
MOBIL ing steering wheel from lock to lock with engine
1) Set ST on top of reservoir tank and fill it about
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo