Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION WHEELS AND AXLES MSA5TCD00L17503<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17503 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W3A1] 4-2
3. Front and Rear Drive Shafts
4) Using ST1 and ST2, pull axle shaft into place. 3. Front and Rear Drive Shafts
ST1 922431000 AXLE SHAFT INSTALLER
ST2 927390000 ADAPTER A: REMOVAL
5) Temporarily tighten axle nuts.
1. FRONT DRIVE SHAFT
1) Disconnect ground cable from battery.
2) Jack-up vehicle, support it with safety stands
(rigid rocks), and remove front wheel cap and
3) Unlock axle nut.
4) Depress brake pedal and remove axle nut
using a socket wrench.
Be sure to loosen and retighten axle nut after
B4M1690A removing wheel from vehicle. Failure to follow
this rule may damage wheel bearings.
6) Install rear ABS sensor.
5) Remove stabilizer link from transverse link.
Tightening torque: 6) Disconnect transverse link from housing.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo