Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANICAL COMPONENTS SECTION WHEELS AND AXLES MSA5TCD00L17511<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L17511 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
SERVICE PROCEDURE [W1100] 4-2
11. Tire Rotation
10. Installation of Wheel 11. Tire Rotation
Assembly to Vehicle If tires are maintained at the same positions for a
1) Attach the wheel to the hub by aligning the long period of time, uneven wear results.
wheel bolt hole with the hub bolt. Therefore, they should be periodically rotated.
2) Temporarily attach the wheel nuts to the hub This lengthens service life of tires.
bolts. (In the case of aluminum wheel, use CAUTION:
SUBARU genuine wheel nut for aluminum wheel.) When rotating tires, replace unevenly worn or
3) Manually tighten the nuts making sure the damaged tires with new ones.
wheel hub hole is aligned correctly to the guide
portion of hub.
4) Tighten the wheel nuts in a diagonal selection
to the specified torque. Use a wheel nut wrench.
Wheel nut tightening torque:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo