Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANISM AND FUNCTION SECTION Automatic Transmission and Differential MSA5TCD00L18190<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L18190 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
LEGACY (W2260BE_SGML Complete)
MECHANISM AND FUNCTION [M300] 3-2
3. High Clutch
3. High Clutch
In 3rd and 4th speed operation, hydraulic pressure is applied to the high clutch from the control
valve and another hydraulic pressure controller. The clutch plates (drive and driven plates) are
connected by this hydraulic pressure, and engine power from the input shaft is transmitted to the
front planetary carrier through the high clutch hub.
A cover is placed inside the piston, and the space between the high clutch piston and the cover
is filled with ATF. The centrifugal force of this ATF, when the high clutch is not in engagement, acts
to cancel the centrifugal force generated by ATF remaining in the oil chamber in the high clutch
piston, which otherwise is likely to push the piston, preventing the clutch from being disengaged
When the high clutch is in operation, the piston is not pushed back because a large hydraulic pres-
sure is being applied on it, thereby the high clutch being kept engaged.
(1) High clutch drum (7) High clutch piston (13) Retaining plate
(2) Lathe cut seal ring (outer) (8) Spring retainer (14) Snap ring
(3) Lathe cut seal ring (inner) (9) Cover (15) Thrust needle bearing
(4) Reverse clutch piston (10) Snap ring (16) High clutch hub
(5) Lathe cut seal ring (outer) (11) Driven plate
(6) Lathe cut seal ring (inner) (12) Drive plate
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo