Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual MECHANISM AND FUNCTION SECTION Heater and Ventilator MSA5TCD00L18231<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L18231 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
LEGACY (W2260BE_SGML Complete)
4-6 [M100] MECHANISM AND FUNCTION
1. Heater System
1. Heater System
The heater control unit is located in the middle portion of the instrument panel.
The heater unit is provided with mode doors and an air mix door. The intake unit is provided with
an intake door and blower motor. The heater unit and the intake unit are regulated by their control
Fresh outside air is introduced into the compartment through the center and side ventilator grilles
when the blower fan is operated.
All models are equipped with the front side window defroster.
A filter is optionally provided in front of the evaporator inlet.
(1) Front defroster outlet (7) Fresh inlet air (13) Intake door
(2) Side defroster outlet (8) Recirc air (14) Heater core
(3) Center outlet (9) Vent door (15) Evaporator (A/C model)
(4) Side outlet (10) Heater door (16) Blower fan
(5) Front heater outlet (11) Defroster door (17) Filter (Option)
(6) Rear heater outlet (12) Air mix door
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2021 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo