Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : . Car Manuals Subaru Legacy 2000-2003 Approved Subaru Legacy 2000 2000 Service Manual TRANSMISSION AND DIFFERENTIAL SECTION Automatic Transmission and Differential MSA5TCD00L18824<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download MSA5TCD00L18824 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
3-2 [W20A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
20. Differential Case Assembly
20. Differential Case Assembly C: ASSEMBLY
A: DISASSEMBLY 1) Install the washer, differential bevel gear and
differential bevel pinion in the differential case
1) Using a press and ST, remove the taper roller (RH). Insert the pinion shaft, and fit the straight pin.
ST 498077000 REMOVER NOTE:
Install straight pin from reverse direction.
2) Secure the case in a vise and remove the
crown gear tightening bolts, then separate the 2) Install the washer and differential bevel gear to
crown gear, case (RH) and case (LH). the differential case (LH). Then put the case over
the differential case (RH), and connect both cases.
3) Install the crown gear and secure by tightening
Standard tightening torque:
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2020 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo