Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6072D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6072D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6072D
Description MAKITA Cordless driver drill
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
This machine is the cordless driver drill equipped
with the non-step variable speed switch exisiting
Motor DC 7.2 V Magnet motor
No load speed 0-600/min. in high speed
0-250/min. in low speed
Chuck capacity 1.5-10mm
Boring capacity 10 mm for steel, 15 mm for wood
Screwing capacity Wooden screw5.1x35 mm
Net weight 1.2 kg
Chuck key S10 --- One piece
+ Bit 2-65 --- One piece
Please reffer Makita Catalogue
Features and benefits
(1) The 2-speed switching by the gear provides the excellent working efficiency for screwing and
boring for wide range.
(2) The non-step variable speed switch enables to position the wooden screw or the drill easily and
the best rotation for the application can be selected.
(3) The brake for instantaneously stopping the rotation allows to stop the operation at the
desired position, thereby enabling easy screwing
(4) The overload protector(auto return type) is mounted for protecting the motor and switch from overload
(5) The relief corner just above the switch, for hanging the fingers, and the constricted root of the
handle allows to hold the machine in well balance and to control the switch in well manner.
(6) The battery is the cartridge system.
(7) It is housed in the steel case.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
There is no special cautions for repair.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2024 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo