Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6073D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6073D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6073D,6073DW
Description MAKITA Cordless driver drill
CONCEPT AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
Just like 6093D, this cordless driver drill is driven with 7.2 V 58mm
1. The torque can adjusted in 12 steps.
2. Two speed mechanical change.
3. Variable control switch.
4. Electric break
5. Over current relay
6073D is the model No. without battery & charger.
6073DW is the model No. without battery & charger.
Voltage(V) Current(A) Frequency(Hz) Consumed Rated Max.
power(W) output(W) output(W)
7.2 - - - - -
Motor DC 7.2 V magnet motor
No load speed High 0-850/min
Chuck capacity 1.5-10 mm
Wood 15 mm
Steel 10 mm
Wooden screw 5.1 x 35
Screwing capacity Small screw 6 mm
Nut 6 mm
Max. fastening torque 80kg-cm
Net weight 1.45 kg (Battery included)
Chuck key S10 --- One piece
Steel case Bit 2-65 --- One piece (Only for 6073DW)
Please reffer General Catalogue
for other accessories.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
Features and benefits
(1) The torque can be adjusted in 12-step.[Each 6-step for both high/low speeds]
(2) Since the switching of the torque can be adjusted at the edge(changing ring) of the machine, changing
adjustment can be easily done with visible condition.
(3) The 2-speed mechanical change provides the excellent working efficiency for screwing and drilling.
(4) The non-step variable speed switch enables to position the wooden screw or drill easily and the best rotation for
the application can be selected.
(5) Electric break allows to stop the operation at the desired position, thereby
enabling easy screwing.
(6) The overload protector(auto return type) is mounted for protecting the motor and switch from overload.
(7) The body weight including the battery is 1.45 kg, lighter than 6093D(1.7 kg).
(8) The RPM in high speed is 0-850/min., higher than 6072D, thereby enabling the higher working efficiency.
(9) The relief corner just above the switch, for hanging the fingers, and the constricted handle allows to hold the
machine in well balance and to control the switch in well manner.
(10) The 6073DW with steel carring case.
1) Torque & Torque position chart
For comparison, the torque for 6093D is shown. The torque are the ones when the new
clutch cam is used.(Other than the drill position, the clutch may be worn out through using, thereby the fastening
force is deteriorated by 20 % around.)
6093D } High
1 2 3 4 5 Drill
2) Adjusting position for the fastening force switching ring and the work capacity
The below table shows the work capacity for each adjusting position expressing in the nominal diameter of
screw and the drill diameter. Since they may vary depending on the material, it is only for reference.
Applications Speed Adjusting position for torque
mode 1 2 3 4 5 Drill
Small screw High M4 M5 (Note 2)
Low M5 M6
Wooden screw High 3.1 3.5 4.1 4.5
Low 3.1 4.5 5.1 5.1
Steel High 15-10
Low Same as
Drilling Use in drill mode above
Wood High 9
(Note 2) As the clutch does not work at drill position, do not fasten the small screws.
3) Working with charged battery --- Same as 6072D and 6012D.(The below table is only for reference.)
Size (mm) Material Number of Drill Material Plate Number
screwing dia.(mm) thickne of
3.5x20 500 pieces 3 Cold 200
400 pieces rolling 1.6
4.5x20 Lauan 6.5 steel 40
n screw Steel plate
*5.1x35 90 pieces 3 Aluminu 650
(Note 3) The values marked by * in the table 10 m plate 110
are the one for low speed and others are the 9 300
ones for high speed. Wood Lauan 25
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo