Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6093D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6093D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6093D
Description MAKITA Cordless driver drill
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
This machine is the cordless driver drill,
wherein the fastening force switching
clutch is additionally built in the 6092D.
Unlike the conventional machine,
this highly upgraded machine has the five
features such as''Clutch mounted'',
``Gear 2-step changing''``Non-step variablespeed
switch'', ``Brake mounted'' and``Overload protector''.
There is no similarproduct with all the above features
in other company.
Since the fastening force switching can be adjusted
at the edge of the machine, it can be easily adjusted m
under visible condition.
The 6093D is the model without battery and charger.
The 6093DW is the model with battery and charger.
Motor DC 9.6 V Magnet motor
0-1100/min. in high speed
No load speed
0-400/min. in low speed
Chuck capacity 1.5-10
Boring capacity 10 mm for steel, 18 mm for wood
Wooden screw 5.5 x 55mm
Small screw and nut 6 mm
Weight 1.7kg (Including battery)
Chuck key S10 --- One piece
+ Bit 2-65 --- One piece
Only for 6093DW specification
Socket bit 5.5-55, 7-55, 8-55, 10-55
For other than shown above, same as 6092D.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
Features and benefits
(1) The fastening force switching can be adjusted in 6-step for both high/low speeds(5-step for clutch and 1-step for
motor connection), respectively.
(2) Since the switching of the fastening force can be adjusted at the edge of the machine, switching adjustment can
be easily done under visible condition.
= (3)-(8) shown below are the same as 6092D. =
(3) The 2-speed switching by the gear provides the excellent working efficiency for screw fastening and boring for
(4) The non-step variable speed switch enables to position the wooden screw or the drill easily and the best rotation
for the application can be selected.
(5) The brake for instantaneously stopping the rotation allows to stop the operation at the desired position, thereby
enabling easy screwing
(6) The overload protector(auto return type) is mounted for protecting the motor and switch from overload.
(7) The powerful maximum torque of about 120 kg-cm in low speed enables to bore easily the wood with 18 mm in
(8) The relief corner just above the switch, for hanging the fingers, and the constricted root of the handle allows to
hold the machine in well balance and to control the switch in well manner.
(9) The 6093DW is housed in the steel case.
1) Reference values of the adjusting position for the fastening torque switching ring and the fastening torque(clutch
operating torque)[shown on the figure]
[ kg - cm ]
80 (Note 1)The values of the fastening
torque are the ones when the
new clutch cam is used.
Adjusting position for t
he switching knob
1 2 3 4 5 Drill 6093D
1 2 3 4 5 Drill 6012HD
Adjusting position for
the switching ring
2) Adjusting position for the fastening torque switching ring and the work capacity
The below table shows the work capacity for each adjusting position expressing in the nominal diameter of screw
and the drill diameter. Since the values may vary depending on the material, they are only for reference.
Applications Speed Adjusting position for fastening force switching ring
switching 1 2 3 4 5 Drill
Small screw High speed M4 M5
Screw (nominal dia.) Low speed M5 M6
fastening Wooden screw High speed
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo