Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 61352-WW-1<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 61352-WW-1 documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
Subject Change of Table and Frame
For Models 2702, 2703
Country All countries
Description For quick repairing, the following changes have been made.
1) Rib of table (shaded portion in Fig. 1) has been changed from 2mm to 3mm in thickness.
2) Rib of frame (shaded portion in Fig. 2) has been lowered so that it will be out of the way of
the table rib when installing the new table on the frame.
Fig. 1 Fig. 2
Rib of table
Rib of frame
Item No. Current part Q'ty I/C New part Q'ty Note
113 1 1
316930-8 317383-4 Interchangeable
Frame Frame as a set
078 1 1
1. Interchangeability mark ; means that the current part is substituted for the new.
means that the new part is substituted for the current.
2. The new table cannot be used with the current frame. Always use the current table (Pt. No. 316930-8)
for the current frame.
3. The new frame can be installed on either new or current table
Machines manufactured in MCA (Makita Corporation of America)
Frame for 2702: From serial No. 18834A
Frame for 2703: From serial No. 40517A
Table for 2702: From serial No. 19072A
Table for 2703: From serial No. 41213A
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo