Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6172D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6172D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6172D
Description MAKITA 10 mm (3/8") Cordless driver drill 52mm(2-1/16")
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
Model 6172d was developed to increase the maneuverability
of the existing Models 6012D and 6072D.
It has a keyless chuck for greater ease in bit
installation/removal and well-designed handle which makes
bit centering easier and operationmore convenient.
Model 6172D is sold without a battery cartridge
and a fast charger.Model 6172DW includes a
battery cartridge 7000 and a fast charger DC9700.
Motor DC 7.2 V Magnet motor
No load speed 0-600 R/min. in high speed
0-250 R/min. in low speed
Chuck capacity Steel 10mm(3/8")
Wood 15 mm (9/16")
Wood screws 5.1mm(1-3/64")x35 mm(1-3/8")
Net Weight 1.2 kg(2.6lbs)
+Phillips Bit 2-65 --- One piece
Battery Cartridge 7000, Various size of Drill 1Bit,Various size of Phillips Bits,Various size of Slotted Bits,
Form Pollishing Pad 125, Wool bonnet 100, Rubber Pad Assemble,Various size of Abrasive Discs,
fast charger DC9700,DC9015,DC7012.
Features and benefits
(1) Keyless chuck for greater ease in bit installation/removal.
No chuck key to loose.
(2) Improved motor which does not require overload protector.
This means that you can continue to work without interruption by overload protector.
(3) Well-designed handle (gripping angle) makes bit centering easier and operation more convenient.
(4) 2-speed gear selection with variable speed in eather range for a variety of driving or drilling applications.
(5) Built in feedback circuit produces high power even at low speed.
(6) Electric brake quickly stops chuck for perfect control when driving screws.
(7) Reversing feature for screw/bit removal.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country
There is no special cautions for repair.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo