Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6200D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6200D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6200D
Description 10 mm (3/8") Cordless Driver Drill 60 mm (2-3/8")
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
T-shaped Cordless Driver Drill which is
245 mm (9-5/8")
well balanced and thin-gripped for
Model 6200D/DW is more powerful and
efficient than existing Model 6095D/
DW as Model 6200D/DW is equipped with
an improved motor.
Model 6200D is sold with battery cartridge
but without fast charger. ")
Model 6200DW includes battery cartridge 2 40 mm
9100 and fast charger DC9100.
DC Magnet Motor (9.6 V)
No Load Speed High 0 - 1,100 R/min.
Low 0 - 400 R/min.
Capacities Steel 10 mm (3/8")
wood 18 mm (11/16")
wood Screws 5.8 mm (7/32") x 55 mm (2-3/16")
Machine Screws/Nuts 6 mm (1/4")
Max. Fastening Torque At High Speed About 55 kg.cm (4.0 ft.lbs)
At Low Speed About 140 kg.cm (10.1 ft.lbs)
Net Weight 1.7 kg (3.8 lbs)
Phillips Bit 2-65
Drill Bit 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (for steel), Drill Bit 9, 12, 15 (for wood),
Slotted Bit 5-45, 5-82, 6-70, 6.35-45, 8-45, 8-70, Phillips Bit 1-65, 2-45,
2-65,2-82, 2-110, 2-150, 2-250, 3-45, 3-65, 3-110, Socket Bit 5.5-55, 7-55,
8-55,10-55, Rubber Pad Assembly, Wool Bonnet 100, Foam Polishing Pad 125,
Battery Cartridge 9100, 12V 1-hour Fast Charger DC9012 (Automotive Charger)
Features and benefits
1. Well balanced and thin-gripped tool for easy handling.
2. Powerful DC magnet motor (its max. output is about 25% higher than that of the existing Model 6095D/DW).
3. Offers 12 different torque settings with two variable speeds for perfect driving.
4. Keyless drill chuck for fast installation/removal of bit. No chuck key to lose.
5. Variable speeds (High: 0-1,100 R/min; Low: 0-400 R/min) allow easy starting of bit and selecting of speed
suitable for your work.
6. Reversing feature for screw/bit removal.
7. Electric brake quickly stops chuck for perfect control when driving screws.
8. Improved motor which does not require overload protector. This means that you can continue to work without
interruption by overload protector.
9. Model 6200DW includes steel carrying case.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo