Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6201D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6201D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6201D
Description 10 mm (3/8") Cordless Driver Drill
57 mm (2-1/4")
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
Model 6201D/DW is improved version of the existing
243 mm (9-9/16")
It offers higher fastening torque than Model 6200D/DW.
Model 6201D is sold with battery cartridge 9100
but without fast charger.
Model 6201DW includes battery cartridge 9100 and fast
237 mm (9-3/8")
DC Magnet Motor (9.6 V)
No Load Speed High 0 - 1,100 R/min
Low 0 - 350 R/min
Capacities Steel 10 mm (3/8")
wood 21 mm (13/16")
wood Screws 6.1 mm (1/4") x 55 mm (2-3/16")
Machine Screws/Nuts 6 mm (1/4")
Max. Fastening Torque At High Speed 60 kg.cm (4.3 ft.lbs)
At Low Speed 195 kg.cm (14.0 ft.lbs)
Net Weight 1.7 kg (3.7lbs)
Phillips Bit 2-65, Carrying Hook, Plastic Carrying Case (6201DW only)
Battery Cartridge 9100, Various size of Drill Bits, Various size of Slotted
Bits, Various size of Phillips Bits, Foam Polishing Pad 125, Wool Bonnet 100
Rubber Pad Assbly, Fast Charger DC9700, DC9015, DC9112, Plastic Carrying Case
Features and benefits
1. Well-balanced and thin-grip for easy handling
2. Max. fastening torque is 195 kg.cm (14.0 ft.lbs)
3. Keyless drill chauck for fast instllation/removal of bit. No chuck key to lose.
4. Convenient carrying hook can be installed either left or right side of tool.
5. Variable speeds (High: 0 - 1,100 R/min; Low: 0 - 350 R/min)allow easy starting of bit and selecting of speed
suitable for your work.
6. Reversing feature for screw/bit removal
7. Electric brake quickly stops chuck for perfect control when driving screws.
8. With handy hand trap
9. Model 6201DW includes plastic carrying case.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo