Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6311D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6311D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6311D
Description 13 mm (1/2") Cordless Diver Drill
247 mm (9-3/4")
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS 57 mm (2-1/4")
More powerful version of the existing Model 6201 D/DW.
It is equipped with 13 mm (1/2") keyless chuck and 12 V
233 mm (9-1/4")
Model 6311D is sold with a battery cartridge 1200
but without a fast charger.
Model 6311DW includes a battery cartridge 1200 and a fast
charger DC 1200.
DC Magnet Motor (12 V)
No Load Speed High 0 - 1,150 R/min.
Low 0 - 370 R/min.
Capacities Steel 13 mm (1/2")
Wood 24 mm (15/16")
Wood Screws 6.4 mm (1/4") x 55 mm (2-3/16")
Machine crews/Nuts 6 mm (1/4")
Max. Fastening Torque At High Speed About 65 kg.cm (4.7 ft.lbs)
At Low Speed About 210 kg.cm (15.2 ft.lbs)
Net Weight 1.95 kg (4.3 lbs)
Phillips Bit 2-65, Carrying Hook, Plastic Carrying Case (6311DW only)
Battery Cartridge 1200, Various size of Drill Bits, Various size of Slotted
Bits, Various size of Phillips Bits, Foam Polishing Pad 125, Wool Bonnet 100
Rubber Pad Assembly,Fast Charger DC1200, Plastic Carrying Case
Features and benefits
1. Well-balanced and thin-gripped tool for easy handling
2. Max. fastening torque: 210 kg.cm (15.2 ft.lbs)
3. Keyless drill chuck for fast installation/removal of bit. No chuck key to lose.
4. Convenient carrying hook can be installed on either left or right side of tool.
5. 2-speed gear selection with variable speed control in either range for effective drilling and driving
6. 12 torque settings; 6 settings in high speed, 6 settings in low speed
7. Reversing feature for screw/bit removal
8. Electric brake stops chuck quickly.
9. Model 6311DW includes plastic carrying case.
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo