Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6400D-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6400D-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
For Models 6400D
Description Cordless Driver Drill
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
Cordless driver drill with D-shape handle , using Battery 9100.
Owing to Switch on the center of Drill chuck and well-balanc ed
holding of Machine, minimum machine shaking (inclining) and good
operativity have been achieved. More compact and lighter comparing
to 6095D and 6200D.
6400D:W/ Battery, W/out Charger 0-5/8")
6400DW:Combination model of 6400D with Quick charger DC9700.
6400DQ:Combination model of 6400D with Quick charger DC9015.
Motor Direct current magnet motor RS550SH-7523
Battery (Battery 9100) NiCad battery (9.6V, 1.2Ah)
Current Direct current 9.6 V
High 0~1200 R/min
Low 0~450 R/min
Chunk capacity 1.5~10mm
Iron works 10mm
Wood works 18mm
Screwing capacity 5.5 x 55mm
Machine screw and Nut 6mm
Max. tighten torque High speed approx. 45kg.cm
Low speed approx. 100 kg.cm
+ Bit 2-65 ...1 pc
Battery9100, Drill 1.5,2,3,4,5,6 Auger 9,12,15
Buff 125, Abrasive disk 100-50,
Rubber pad assembly, Wool bonnet 100
Quick charger DC9700, 15-minute quick charger DC9015,
12-V quick charger for cars DC9012
Feature and benefits
1. As Switch is on the center of Drill chuck and Machine body is compact enough to hold in good balance, the
shaking(tilt) of the Body can be minimum and operativity is improved.
2. With a thin handle, a little lighter than 6095D/6200D.
3. Since Clutch mechanism is put in the front step of Output axis, you can adjust tightening strength at high/low speeds in
6 levels (total 12 levels).
4. Owing to Keyless chuck, you can remove/attach Bit without Chuck key and no trouble of loosing it.
5. You can decide the positions of Wood screw or gimlet easily and select rotation suitable for operation because of
stepless shift switch. Also, high power is performed even if low speed rotation, because Feedback circuit is installed
6. With a Break, you can stop operation at a certain position for sure ,which is useful for screwing work too.
7. Motor protection mechanism is equipped for keeping Motor and Switch from overload.
8. Stored in a plastic case ( Also used for 6400DW/6400DQ)
1. Adjusting position of Torque change ring and Reference values of Tightening torque (Clutch activated torque)
Tightening torque of 6400D is
80 a little lower than that of 6095D.
Tightening Torque On the contrary, Rotation at
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2022 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo