Service Manuals, User Guides, Schematic Diagrams or docs for : MAKITA 6402-TE<< Back
| HomeMost service manuals and schematics are PDF files, so You will need Adobre Acrobat Reader to view : Acrobat Download
Some of the files are DjVu format. Readers and resources available here : DjVu Resources
For the compressed files, most common are zip and rar. Please, extract files with Your favorite compression software ( WinZip, WinRAR ... ) before viewing.
If a document has multiple parts, You should download all, before extracting.
Good luck. Repair on Your own risk. Make sure You know what You are doing.
Image preview - the first page of the document
>> Download 6402-TE documenatation <<Text preview - extract from the document
T ECHNICAL INFORMATION
Models No. 6402
Description MAKITA 10 mm Drill
CONCEPTION AND MAIN APPLICATIONS
This machine is the more high-graded model
of the 6510LVR. 264
By holding the motor in some between this 70
model and the 6820V, the power has been
upgraded. For the drill chuck, the outer
diameter has been enlarged than that of 6510LVR
to increase the gripping force and to make
the high grade feeling.
Voltage(V) Current(A) Frequency(Hz) Max. output(W)
100 6.0 50-60 570 280 460
115 5.2 50-60 570 280 460
200 3.0 50-60 570 280 460
220 2.7 50-60 570 280 460
230 2.6 50-60 570 280 460
240 2.5 50-60 570 280 460
No load speed(R.P.M.) 0-1,200rpm
Chuck capacity(mm) 0.6-10mm
Capacity(mm) for steel 10mm
for wood 21mm
Net weight(kg) 1.7kg
Cord length(m) 2.5m
Chuck key 10
Features and benefits
1. With the powerful motor(6510LVR:330W) of 570W, the high working efficiency can be achieved without
stressing the motor.
2. Low noise provides the comfortable operation.
3. With the non-step variable speed switch, positioning for drilling can be easily done.
4. The built-in reversing change function enables the drill to be easily detached.
5. The gripping force has been increased with the large outer diameter "43" (6510LVR :38) of the large model
The standard equipment for the tools shown may differ form country to country.
a. Domestic & general specifications
* The terminal board is used for export to America.
5 6 White
Reversing change switch
Cab tire cord
Black Auto winding field
b. For the countries where the interference protection is required (for West Germany, Austria, France, Holland, England etc.)
Yellow Auto winding field
1 2 Orange
Cab tire cord
1. Connect the reversing change switch as shown
on the right figure. Although the terminal numbers
are not displayed, they are specified as shown on (6)
the figure for the convenience. Normal turn (5)
2. Depending on the destinations, the condenser is not used or the three legs are used in some areas.
◦ Jabse Service Manual Search 2023 ◦ Jabse Pravopis ◦ onTap.bg ◦ Other service manual resources online : Fixya ◦ eServiceinfo